Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I am BOO

Alright so Halloween is coming around again soon. I want to dress up and I want it to be original and unique. These are my costumes from previous years:


2005

WIRE WHISK - This ones going to be hard to top, set the bar pretty high. But there are plenty more good ideas out there.



2006

SPA GIRL (i guess) - This one was just easy and kind of lame and that facial mask thing sucked to have on my face for an extended period of time, very itchy.



2007

80's PROM KING - This suit jacket made the costume. It was a good find at Saver's. This year I dressed up together with Abby (girl friend at the time).



2008

MICHAEL PHELPS - Yup, that's right, I did it. I already had the speedo and the goggles, I bought the last swim cap that Champ's Sports had which by chance had an american flag on it, and I made the "8" gold medals out of jar lids and ribbon. That was a fun/awkward night.






So there's the run down of the last 4 Halloweens. Give me some feed back. Something funny, random, unique, original, crazy.

I am BOO

No comments:

Post a Comment