Sunday, September 6, 2009

How are my odds?

So I started thinking about this the other day and I realized that I've dated 8 girls since I've returned home from the mission. Of those 8, there are 5 that are married. Can you believe that, 5 out of 8?

Tia #1. This was a picture that I took on halloween, i couldn't find any pictures of her with her husband.

Staci #2. I think that the picture says it all on this one.

Abby #3. This one is the most recent, just got married the other day.

Alice #4. I knew a while ago that she was getting married, Drake and I actually snowboarded in Utah with the two of them when they were engaged. But I just got a friend request from her the other day and found out that she's a mama.

Marina #5. Marina and I broke up about 3 years ago. And that's right, in those 3 years she's been busy. Got married and not only had one kid but two. Crazy!

2 comments:

  1. This is quite an interesting post. I think that the first step towards improving your "getting married" odds is to stop keeping pictures of old exes, especially after they are married. JK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tabitha - Stalker ExtraordinaireJanuary 28, 2010 at 9:37 PM

    So I know I'm super late commenting, but I don't care. It's late and I'm bored and started reading all your bloggy things and I TOTALLY AGREE with this Isaac guy. Stop messing around in Hawaii with photos of your exes and go to the mountains. haha JK. Not about the pictures though.. please get rid of those! NO girl likes to see photos of her predecessors. Married, kids, octomom - does not matter. Even if she is the mellowest girl in the world, the fact that she will never accidentally on purpose see proof of your previous gf's will be greatly appreciated. Just sayin'...

    But on a side note, before I met Aric, every guy I dated (even just once!) found the love of their life after we stopped dating. I felt like that dude, Good Luck Chuck. Wanna meet the girl of your dreams? Date me! I found it hilarious because I thought marriage was for suckers. And then I met Aric and BAM! Jokes on me! haha. Needless to say, my streak was over. Dang. I got nabbed. Ok, I'm going to stop talking now :X

    OH! And keep writing, it gives me something interesting to read when my back pain has me stuck to the couch. You are a delightful storyteller - this random post aside. Thank you. Come again :)

    ReplyDelete