Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Appropriate Greeting Card

So last semester I hung out with my good friend Gina a lot. BYU-Hawaii didn't have her major so she had to go back to BYU-Provo. Which was sad for me because I don't get to hang out with Gina anymore. We still talk every once in a while but not as often as when she was here. Anyways she sent me this card the other day...

I started cracking up when I read this. She said that she was looking for a birthday card for someone else, saw this one, and couldn't resist getting it for me. As many of you are aware I like to make my phone calls and keep in touch with people while I go to the bathroom. I usually have to normal contact who I call, and Gina is on my list. She said that she thinks its funny that I call her while pooping but she's honored to be on my bathroom contact list. I'm glad she's on there too, only the specialest of the special are on that list. Love ya Gina.

2 comments:

  1. That is an awesome card. I wish that I could have gotten it for you. I am glad that I am on the bathroom list too. Love you Bobo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That card is perfect. I need to find taht and send it to Cody.

    ReplyDelete