Thursday, December 10, 2009

Reaching the breaking point.

So what's the tell-tale sign that too much is too much? Considering what just happened to me, I think I may have found what my tell-tale sign is.

So it's 7:30 on a Thursday evening, the week before finals and I just returned to the library sure to be spending the rest of the night here (well they close at midnight so I guess until then). I needed to take a quiz online for my Operations Management class for chapter 17. So I open up the quiz, get my text book out of my back pack, open up to chapter 17, read the first question, and then started looking for the answer. I started getting frustrated thinking to myself, "great this is going to be one of those quizzes that has all the answers cleverly hidden in the text." No joke after about 15 minutes I was still on question number 1 having no luck finding the answer or even some of the same key words that were in the question.

Then it clicked, I'm looking in the wrong book. Now it makes perfect sense, that's why the answer to the 'Operations Management' question isn't found in chapter 17 of my 'international economics book. Just shoot me now.










Can you tell the difference? Of course you can, because they state which books they are on the darn cover. That's 15 minutes that I won't be getting back.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the laugh Bo. Any student will tell you that the same thing (or something very similar) has happened to them. Still stinks, but is true. Love you Bo!

    ReplyDelete