Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Mele Kalikimaka


Well its official, I'm not coming home for Christmas. This will be my first Christmas spent here in Hawaii. Every other year I've gone back to the mainland and shared every else's Christmas, someone else's home, someone else's family, someone else's decorations, and someone else's tree. But not this year, this will kinda be my own first Christmas. This weekend I'm going to go buy a tree and I was thinking that I don't have anything to put on it. That's where all of you (I say all of you like there's a lot of people that actually read my blog, there aren't) come in. So what I'm asking is for a Christmas tree ornament from you guys. I don't really want store bought, I prefer homemade. So the more popsicle sticks, construction paper, elmer's glue, and glitter the better. I want a personalized tree. When people come over I want to show them all my ornaments from my family. I'm going to get the tree this weekend so if you find some extra time for a little art project that would be awesome. I'll even pay you back for shipping. I love you guys and am really excited for my first Hawaiian Christmas and my first very own Christmas tree. Mele Kalikimaka.
P.S. Here's my address:
55-220 Kulanui St.#1789
Laie, HI 96762

7 comments:

  1. Okay I will send you some that coordinate with your Halloween costume this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds awesome, I do like original and unique, and nothing screams unique and original like a lumberjack christmas ornament. Tanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ummmm....I'm not very crafty. Are you sure that mine can't be store bought? Please??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beggars can't be choosers, it's not like I'm going to send it back if its not homemade. But I would like it personalized in some way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. CUTE CUTE! My kids would LOVE to do that Bo! I will assign them this weekend ;0) But I thoughtyou were going to tell me you were decorating with sea shells off the beach & raffia :0) You are so cute! Sure you don't want to come to Coeur d ALene & ski this xmas? :0) It is a warm 1 degree outside right now! Love Tab

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey i have family in Coer d Alene! sorry i just read this or i would have sent you one..hope you had a good christmas. miss you. transfer to BYU...

    ReplyDelete